Money Market Accounts
You can open a Gulf Coast Federal Credit Union Money Market Account with a minimum deposit of $10,000. A minimum average daily balance of $10,000 also is required to obtain Annual Percentage Yield and to avoid fees on your account.
Other features include:
- Dividends paid monthly on average daily balance of $25.00 or more. You may withdraw funds at anytime without penalty or loss of dividends earned. If balance drops below $10,000 the account reverts to a regular share rate
- Rates increase at higher plateaus ($10,000.00, $50,000.00, $100,000.00)
- Direct deposit or payroll deduction available
- No more than six(6) transfers and/or withdrawals in any month. Exceeding this limit will result in a $25 fee and subject to account closure
- Access through Online Account Login, our 24-hour online banking system and Call24, our telephone banking system
- Deposits at any branch or by mail
Please contact us if you have any questions about Money Market Accounts.