Kasasa® accounts are not only free — they earn cash rewards! By doing just a few simple, everyday banking activities (we call them “qualifications”) you can earn the highest rate on your Kasasa Saver balance.
Kasasa Saver Features:
- Free, dividend-bearing account to help grow your savings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.00% to 0.50% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- Available only to Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Cash Back® checking account holders
- Kasasa Cash earned rewards are automatically swept to the saver account
- Kasasa Cash Back rewards are automatically posted to the saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- $5 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- At least 12 debit card purchases
Pretty simple, right? Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa® accounts are still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Qualifications must be met to earn rewards. Details apply.
High-rate claim is based on FDIC’s National Weekly Rates for interest checking accounts. Claim is independent of any one institution’s offerings. Comparison Source: Interest Checking, FDIC 11/23/2020. http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/.