FREE KASASA CASH® CHECKING
Earn a really high rate on your balance every month, plus ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide!*
This free account pays cash rewards monthly when you meet its few, easy qualifications.
Pays a High Rate on Your Balance
No Monthly Maintenance Fees
No Minimum Balance Requirements
Free Online Banking/Unlimited Bill Pay
KASASA CASH FEATURES:
- Free checking that earns really high dividends
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 3.00% to 0.61% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly, max $4.99 each)*
- Can link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings effortlessly
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- $25 minimum deposit to open
AND THESE PERKS!
- No-fee credit union ATMs at several locations and ATM services via Accel® systems
- Account access through Personal Link, our online banking system and Call-24, our 24-hour telephone response system
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts (no charge)
- Overdraft protection available
- Consolidated monthly e-statements (see Qualification requirements for details)
- Direct deposit (see Qualification requirements for details)
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- At least 12 debit card purchase
Even if you don’t meet qualifications, your account is still free, and you’ll still earn the base rate. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle.
Please contact us for more information, and to open your account
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Qualifications must be met to earn rewards. Details apply.
High-rate claim is based on FDIC’s National Weekly Rates for interest checking accounts. Claim is independent of any one institution’s offerings. Comparison Source: Interest Checking, FDIC 11/23/2020. http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/.